Located in Downtown Atlanta's Centennial Olympic Park District, The Tabernacle building has a rich & storied history. Opened in 1910 as The Broughton Tabernacle; Dr. Leonard Gaston Broughton was the pastor and a physician. Dr. Broughton started the Georgia Baptist Medical Center and nursing school, which began as the Tabernacle infirmary with three beds. The Third Baptist Church was an active congregation with over 4000 members. The congregation relocated during the mid eighties and the building lay vacant until the 1996 Centennial Olympic Games, when it was converted into a House of Blues club.
After the Olympics, the building continued to operate as a music venue under a variety of different owners. The Tabernacle is currently operated by Live Nation.
For more info please visit our PRODUCTION SITE.